This page contains links to websites that we find useful:
- For anyone researching information on their old family upright, there is one site that has more valuable information than any other, and that is the Piano History pages at Edwardian Uprights and Victorian cottage pianos
- Antique Piano Shop Online Museum – Scroll through original sales catalogues, vintage advertising and trade cards for a rare glimpse into the piano & organ industry as it was over a century ago!
Square pianos were very common between 1750-1850
- Michael Cole Square Pianos – Here you will find reliable information about historic keyboard instruments, their music, and related topics.
- Friends of Square Piano –
- Lucy Coad – Square piano conservation and repair.
- Square Piano Tech in South Carolina
Dealer Preparation of New Pianos: Should I buy a piano a piano “out of the crate”?
Traditional Brassware for Early Keyboard Instruments (and other nice things) – Hinges, locks, hooks, bolt covers, feet etc., all cast in brass by the lost wax process.